Monday, January 29, 2018

3D Class S2 Class 03 Hard Surface Modeling Project (High res Section)

So for this project we were tasked with create a gun using whichever methodology we prefer. I decided to start with the lower poly mesh using 3DS Max because I'm more familiar with it and could create the shapes I needed more quickly. I decided to model a concept of a Sci-Fi Crossbow created by Rock D because it seemed like it would be pretty fun to work on. I ran into a couple issues since there was no rendering of the crossbow from underneath but it wasn't too big of a deal. There's still a few more parts of the crossbow I need to finish but I'm pretty happy with the way this is shaping up. I'm really looking forward to doing a lot of the detail work now that I have it in Zbrush.


Original Concept (By Rock D)

Wireframes


Renders in Zbrush

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Personal Project - Daft Punk

I'm currently working on a collaboration with Bryan where I create the characters and environment and he's going to animate them usi...