Sunday, September 17, 2017

3D Week 03 Lego Project Part 01

For this weeks assignment we were put into groups in order to create a VR scene made out of legos. The topic that my group wound up with is Batman. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty happy with the topic our group got. We decided to create a Bat-cave scene since that would give us a wide variety of interesting assets to work on. I kind of skipped ahead and worked on one of the set pieces for the Bat-cave which is the T-Rex that's in Batman's trophy section of the Bat-cave. 

3/4 View
Side

I also created some sloped 4x4 lego pieces that would fit together to create some of the man-made platforms in the Bat-cave. 

4X4 Sloped Corner

4X4 Sloped

4X4

I'm really enjoying this assignment and look forward to seeing all the aspects of it come together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Personal Project - Daft Punk

I'm currently working on a collaboration with Bryan where I create the characters and environment and he's going to animate them usi...