Wednesday, October 25, 2017

2D Class Week 09 Film - Blade Runner



1. Who was the director of the film?

Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome was directed by George Miller.

2. Artistically, what did you like about this film?

I'm a sucker for post apocalyptic settings and this movie has a combination of a great post apocalyptic environment (Bartertown) and great costumes. You can definitely see the influence that this movie had on the Borderlands series of games.

3. Who runs Bartertown?

I think it's made pretty clear that Master Blaster runs barter town. Without Master Blaster and their pigs the town would quickly fall into darkness. I think Tina Turner comes in a close second, not the character she plays but Tina Turner the actual person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Personal Project - Daft Punk

I'm currently working on a collaboration with Bryan where I create the characters and environment and he's going to animate them usi...